How this page works:
- Mom keeps this page up to date. When I think of something I would like, I ask her to add it to my list. I do not look at this page.
- If you buy something off this list, please tell Mom so I do not receive doubles. She will NOT tell me and I won’t check this page.
- Please ask Momma or Daddy if you have ideas other than what is on my list.
- If you chose to get something not approved or on my list, please include the gift receipt.
- Thank you for wanting to do something special for me.
- ***Claimed gift, but not official
Anything you buy will be kept secret. I love surprises as much as you like giving them.
Please do not buy any personal care (ie lotions, soaps, body washes, colognes) I get them custom made now 🙂
Camera Needs I have a Canon Rebel T3i with and 18-55mm lens
- Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4.0-5.6 IS II Telephoto Zoom Lens (or similar) Prefer this one first.
- Extra Batteries
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens (for portraits) (or similar lens) Won’t use as often as the other lens.
Odds and Ends
- Adidas soccer sandals Size 10; prefer black
- Converter for fountain pens. Universal does not fit, these should.
- Raspberry Pi with case and power cord. I don’t care what type, so long as I can get on the internet (have an Ethernet connection that will work for some versions)
- Contigo Travel Mug; in 24 oz size.
- High Quality MiniMaglight or similar flashlight using AA or AAA batteries; extra set batteries.
- Subway gift cards. I don’t use it too often, but when the dining hall is full it’s the best place to go.
- Nice analog pocket watch. Mom or dad can probably guess. If it’s metal I prefer silver. Depending on what I’m doing for work it is highly recommended I don’t wear a watch.
- Life Screams CD
- A 1:1 plastic skull. (Don’t worry.)
- General duck stuff would work too, ask mom for ideas
- Rubber ducks in kilts. (Yes, ducks are a theme, we like ducks)
Favorite Teas (tea bags are preferred, easier to use at school)
- Twinings Orange & Cinnamon Spice (with rooibos, orange and cinnamon)
- Organic Peppermint tea bags
- Hot chocolate, need to be able to make without milk. Prefer not individual packages so I can make as strong as I want. Like dark or milk chocolate.
- Chai tea powder. Prefer spiced. (Like Big train or similiar)
Candy I don’t eat a lot of candy, so this is just an idea if you need “filler”
- South Bend Chocolate CO Sea foam, prefer dark chocolate. (Seconds from the factory are perfect!)
- Dark Chocolate Candy Bars; Love Green & Black’s brand (mint is my favorite)
- Altoids or Yummy Earth Peppermint
- Real black licorice (I don’t like flavored twists that look like licorice)
BOOKS, Just for Fun Books, please no ex-library books, but gently used are great.
- Hand of Vengeance
- Hammer of the Huguenots
- Duncan’s War
- King’s Arrow
- Rebel’s Keep
- Guns of Thunder
- Guns of the Lion
- Guns of Providence
Lucky Luke comic books by Goscinny and Morris in English please. (The newer books illustrated by Achde’, Pennac and/or Benacquista are not as well drawn)
- The Tenderfoot
- The Escort
- On the Dalton’s Trail
- The 20th Cavalry
- Emperor Smith
- The Judge
- The Stagecoach
- Bounty Hunter
- Lucky Luke Verses Joss Jamon
- The Grand Duke
- The Daltons Escape
To Get with Mom
- X Long (if they make them) twin size thermal blanket (woven cotton), prefer dark brown or dark grey
- XL twin solid color Flannel Sheet set; in med to dark brown or darker blues
- Black Dress pants 30/34. I like the Haggar Cool 18 Slim-Fit, Flat-Front pants
- at least 8 mg, no more than 36 mg Memory Cards: favorites are Extreme Pro, SanDisk or other high quality one (For future)