Anything you buy will be kept secret. I love surprises as much as you like giving them.
Please do not buy any personal care (ie lotions, soaps, body washes, colognes)
Teas and Hot Drinks, We would love tea and probably use it for our podcast.
- Gift cards to Ohio Tea Co.
- Churchill’s Fine Teas Peppermint Black
- Organic Peppermint tea bags
- Nutcracker Rooibus (can get in Shipsi in Tea store or online)
- Hot chocolate, Prefer not individual packages so I can make as strong as I want. Like dark or milk chocolate.
- Chai tea powder. Prefer spiced. (Like Big train or similar)
- The Ambassador
- Teapot with heating control. Most of the teas we drink regularly are at boiling, but when we explore new ones for the podcast there are some differences in temperature.
Non Candy Snacks
- Biltong. We like the Brooklynn biltong. Use this code for $10 off of your first purchase.
- There are also many different Biltong Brands on Amazon. Feel free to pick something out for us.
Camera Needs I have a Canon Rebel T3i with and 18-55mm lens
Camping stuff Do I know much of what in particular I need? No, ask Mom or Dad.
- Nice backpacking sleeping bag for Katie (or two that zip together)
Candy we don’t eat a lot of candy, so this is just an idea if you need “filler”
- Trader Joe’s Ginger Mints
- Dark Chocolate Candy Bars; Love Green & Black’s brand (mint is my favorite)
- Altoids or Yummy Earth Peppermint
- Real black licorice (I don’t like flavored twists that look like licorice
- South Bend Chocolate Dark chocolate sea foam. (Seconds preferred because a lot cheaper!)
Odds and Ends
- LED strip lights, adjustable brightness.
- Converter for fountain pens. Universal does not fit, these should.
- Contigo Travel Mug; in 24 oz size. (Do I have two? Yes. Do I want more? Yes.)
- High Quality MiniMaglight or similar flashlight using AA or AAA batteries; extra set batteries.
- Error 418 stickers. We like this one.
- A 1:1 plastic skull. (Don’t worry.)
- Christmas lights
BOOKS, please no ex-library books for fiction, but gently used are great.
- Hand of Vengeance
- Hammer of the Huguenots
- Duncan’s War
- King’s Arrow
- Rebel’s Keep
- Guns of Thunder
- Guns of the Lion
- Guns of Providence
Lucky Luke comic books by Goscinny and Morris in English please. (The newer books illustrated by Achde’, Pennac and/or Benacquista are not as well drawn)
- at least 8 mg, no more than 36 mg Memory Cards: favorites are Extreme Pro, SanDisk or other high quality one (For future)