I decided to get some tea so I walked over to Andrea. Andrea makes very good tea. Because she is very tall I looked up at her with my big blue eyes that she just can’t resist! And I asked “pleeeeese”!Â Andrea gave me some tea “yum”!
After the tea I went for a walk. I decided to go to one of my favorite places a tree that was tapped! I wanted a drink so I took the lid off and put the tube in my mouth. That is when I saw that the bucket was empty!
Last time I went to that tree the bucket was full. That means I needed to solve a case!
The goal of a secret agent when he or she has a case is to answer questions like;
- Who took the water?
- Where did he or she take it?
- Why was the water taken?
- What happened to make them take it?
- How did they move it? I have a hard enoughÂ time movingÂ the bucket when it is empty.
- Does Andrea have more tea?
I knew how to answer one of those questions. I went to see Andrea she did not have any tea :(.Â It was lunch time so I ate and took my nap.
When I got up I had my snack and went out to the tree. I walked around it a few times, the bucket was gone!!!!!!!!!Â I walked around the tree a few more times just to make sure yup,Â the bucket was gone!!!!!!!!!Â I walked around the tree a another time just to make sure yup,Â the bucket was gone!!!!!!!!!Â I walked around the tree a few more times just to make sureÂ the bucket was still gone.Â I walked around the tree a another time just to make sure the bucket was still gone. Â I sat down. I was getting dizzy.
I went inside to ask Mark about water. ( Ok, ok, ok I went to see if Andrea had made more tea.)Â I wrote down what I learned;
- Andrea does not have more tea.
- The chemical symbol for water is H2O.
- Water is a liquid until 100Â°C then it is a gas and 0Â°C then it is a solid.
- Solid water is called ice, water as a gas is steam.
- Water participates in hydrogen bonding so it has a high boiling point.
- H= hydrogen O= oxygen.
- Oxygen is ‘bigger’ then hydrogen.
- Water is a solvent.
I asked him what a solvent is;
- AÂ solvent dissolves the salute.
- Salt is a salute to water.
- Is tea?
The cook yelled it was time for dinner, I wasÂ glad;
- I was hungry.
- I was thirsty.
- I was very hungry.
- I was tired.
- I was very tired.
- I like listing things.
After dinner I got ready for bed and went to sleep. I had decided to work more on the case tomorrow.