Momma and Daddy have been remodeling my blog !!!!! Some of the new features are a Wish List and if you reload, a new picture will pop up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can change the colors of the letters! This makes it a lot more fun!
Scouts is starting and it is Popcorn Season.Â Yahoo!Â Last year I earned enough for camp and Daddy’s camp.Â This year I probably won’t because I will be a Boy Scout and camp is a lot more expensive.Â I hope to sell enough popcorn to earn a gift card so I can get a microscope.
Did you Know?
- When you open a bag of Scout microwave popcorn you are the first person to touch it?Â They use machines and robots to pick it and package it.
- They make Trails End popcorn in a town near Indianapolis?
- If you buy the already popped tins or buckets, the popcorn is air popped because it does not use oil so it is healthier.
- They use REAL butter when they make their popcorn
- Cub Scout popcorn is a serving of whole grain (or two or three or four or five)
- There is no trans fat in Trails End popcorn
- Trails End popcorn is only the best of the best kernels.Â They use three different hybrid kernels.Â One is easy to dunk and one is crisper. They all taste good!
- They have changed the selection of popcorn this year.Â I think the best is the Triple Chocolaty Delight.
If you know of anyone interested in buying popcorn, please let me know!
Enjoy my updated blog!