We are going to do a pumpkin seed taste test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here are the questions:
- Does the Worcestershire sauce make them better?
- Does boiling them make them better?
- Will mama let me eat 6 cups six cups of pumpkin seeds?
Here is one recipe with a few variations we make a lot.
- 3 Cups pumpkin seeds (or other squash seeds) cleaned and rinsed
- 3 Tablespoons melted butter
- 3 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Seasoned salt (1 teaspoon or to taste)
Boil some water.
Add pumpkin seeds and boil 5 to 10 minutes.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until dry.
This recipe tastes wonderful with Garum Masala, garlic powder, a little ground ginger and a little salt. Do this to taste!
It is also good if you omit the Worcestershire sauce and season with cinnamon and sugar.
This recipe is from Miss Krista;
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 2 cups washed, cleaned pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit
Melt butter in large saucepan
Add seeds and spices; toss to coat
Spread seeds on a large cookie sheet with sides
Bake 40 minutes, stirring often, until seeds are browned and crisp.